Monday, June 22, 2009

BmoreProud.

I haven't posted anything in a good minute, and if you're really reading me.. I apologize for that. I can't read everything I follow (I still can't get with this whole Internet Thing... I know, I'm only 26, but I'm kind of like.. what the fuck for?!!) so maybe when you see a new post by me floating in your "people I'm following" realm then you'll be more inclined to read it.

So I went to Baltimore Pride on Saturday, and it was explosive! Dykes, lesbos, queers, fags, homos, queens, doms, fems, tops, bottoms.... I mean, any name you call out was there! LOL I had a blast, I don't know, it just seems that I'm more at home with my queer folk. Somehow, they don't seem as judgemental as straight arrows. I can be myself and not have to worry about what's wrong with the world, because according to many, they're what's wrong with the world. And when who you are is looked upon as dirty, or wrong.. you tend to be as wacked out as I am so to speak. That's a compliment. I wear my crazy well. Anywho, there was good food, good music, friends, rainbows, tu-tus and a whole heap of drinkin', and the boys thought my boobs were fabulous (which is a hell of a compliment because these bitches invented fierce, I love it!!). Who could ask for a better Saturday:

LubePride.
LubePride.

FoodPride.
FoodPride.

DudePride.
BoyPride.


BoobPride.
CutePride.

Then Sunday, Farjer's Day... I gave my honey a well thought out gift, and he loved it.. YAAY! Thanks for being an awesome Dad babe. I love Yoou!! We went to The Afrikan Village study group where I met and connected with the awesome Sister Ujima, had some wonderful discussions and good food AGAIN.. really? Two days in a row is too much, does that really happen? Anyhown, Sunday was great and I enjoyed my family and we had a blast learning new shit and appreciating being Black in general. Go figure I don't have any pictures of that.

Until next time muthafuckas!! xoxo

2 comments:

Little Miss Knobody said...

I didn't make it to BMore Pride, but I did go to D.C pride. Had a blast. Looks like you had fun too. Yeah, we "gays" sure know how to throw a party, huh? LOL!

Healingprose said...

Hey hon! I def went to VA pride and saw those got lube signs everywhere. Even got some free samples hehe